26 Bythia Street.
ORANGEVILLE AND DISTRICT
Seniors Centre Orangeville & District
The Senior Centre has a large meeting room and a smaller room which is available for rental when not being utilized by our programs.
Evening rentals and Saturday and Sundays are usually available.
Rates and Fees
1. Function - Banquets, Dances, Wedding Receptions and Dinner Meetings (which includes the use of the kitchen) is $475.00 (if alcohol is being served.)
- A non-refundable deposit of $200.00 is payable at time of booking.
- A clean-up deposit of $200 (cash), which is refunded following the rental if there are no problems with clean-up and damages.
*If alcohol is being served the rental party must obtain ALCOHOL LIABILITY INSURANCE which is obtained from personal household insurance carrier.
Rental party must obtain a LIQUOR LICENCE from the local LCBO and ensure bartender has SMART SERVE CERTIFICATION.
2. Function - Meetings, Recreational Activities, Showers and other Receptions (No Alcohol) price is:
$225.00 for Senior Centre Members, and $350 for non members.
A non refundable deposit of $50.00 at time of booking. Upon the discretion of the Rental Convenor a damage and clean-up deposit of $200.00 (cash) may be required.
3. Lounge area for small gathering of up to 15 people - $30.00.
4. Kitchen fees range from $25.00 - 75.00.
THE CLEAN UP POLICY OF THE CENTRE IS THAT YOU TRY TO LEAVE THE CENTRE AS YOU FOUND IT, PLEASE DO NOT USE SCOTCH TAPE ON THE NEWLY PAINTED WALLS, PICK UP LOOSE GARBAGE, WIPE UP ANY SPILLS AND PUT TABLES AND CHAIRS AWAY.
GARBAGE POLICY IS THAT IF YOU FILL A CLEAR BAG WITH GARBAGE YOU TAKE IT WITH YOU, THERE ARE GREEN AND BLUE RECYCLE CONTAINERS AVAILABLE AND ALL RECYCLE CAN BE LEFT IN THE CENTRE FOR OUR DISPOSAL.
For more information and rental availability please call the Centre at 519-941-6012.